By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In today’s episode, Krisstina chats with Dr. Srini Pillay, founder and CEO of NeuroBusiness Group, an innovative organization dedicated to unlocking untapped potential; as well as teaching people on how to lead happier and more productive lives based on psychology and brain science research. Tune in to learn about how self-talk changes the brain, a technique for calming down the amygdala to help manage stress and anxiety, and much more!
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [03:08] – The real genius resides within yourself.
- [06:13] – Is there something you want to do that you haven’t tried because you think it’s ridiculous?
- [06:50] – What is the #1 thing to do when you have a goal in life?
- [08:39] – How does the brain work?
- [11:12] – Self-talk can actually change your brain?
- [13:40] – What are the different types of intentions and what do they mean?
- [17:30] – You need to set a goal that you feel is believable.
- [19:25] – Pay attention to your current self-concept.
- [22:18] – What happens to your brain when you are stressed out?
- [24:13] – Ask yourself “How can I find myself?”
- [26:38] – Stress is the key to habit hell.
- [28:20] – What is the real definition of stress?
- [29:52] – What does the acronym CIRCA stand for?
- [33:52] – Identify one thing you think you are in control of but that you actually are not, and LET IT GO!
- [35:30] – Life is like a Lego.
- [36:50] – What you eat actually makes a difference, your whole body is connected.
- [41:02] – Cracked but not Broken: The Art of Human Vulnerability.
- [43:49] – What is Acceptance Commitment Therapy?
- [44:00] – You need to leave perfectionism at the door.
- [48:19] – Myths Busted!!!
Dr. Srini Pillay Website
Dr. Srini Pillay Facebook
Life Unlocked: 7 Revolutionary Lessons to Overcome Fear
A Harvard psychiatrist explains why we ‘choke’ in stressful situations – and how to stop
The Unexpected Consequences of Success
To Reach your Goals, Make a Mental Movie
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’