By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In part six of this new series on cancer, Krisstina speaks with Robert Rabbin, a seasoned public speaker, author, life-long mediation practitioner and cancer survivor.
In December of 2011 while in Australia, Robert began experiencing severe back pain that eventually led him to the hospital on Christmas Eve. After several tests were performed, the doctor’s gave him a grave diagnosis – they told him he had stage 4 lung cancer and gave him six to nine months to live.
Seeking refuge from all the well intentioned advice and support he was receiving, he looked inward and turned within to find the silence he desperately needed and to look for the answers of how he was going to respond to his diagnosis.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [03:34] – Robert shares the story of when he learned of his cancer diagnosis
- [09:14] – Krisstina reflects back on her dad, the advice she received when he was diagnosed, and thinking that doctors have all the answers
- [12:57] – What he learned in his cancer journey and a real life example of it
- [17:01] – When we place too much emphasis on doctors and experts advice
- [18:26] – One of the things that has been important to him throughout his life
- [20:42] – Robert weighs in on the practices he incorporated that may have led to his cure
- [25:53] – Robert dives deep to explain the collapse of language
- [30:48] – Krisstina gives a personal anecdote about language in her relationship
- [33:38] – Thinking about where you speak from and what the opportunity of people coming together is
- [36:01] – What to do before giving a talk in front of others in order to free yourself
- [41:53] – A word he hates using and being taken by silence
- [45:56] – His book, The Sacred Hub: Living in the Shimmering Light of Your True Self
- [47:03] – Krisstina talks about her illness and her long spiritual journey
- [51:21] – Making things in your life important
- [54:48] – J.P. Sears and his book about spirituality
- [55:31] – What Krisstina loves about his book, The Sacred Hub
- [57:12] – How we express ourselves beyond words
- [01:02:11] – Why it’s so hard to speak our truth
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’