By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Why you’ve got to listen to today’s episode:
- Learn how being a contrarian thinker can help others more
- Learn the biggest myth on the financial industry
- Know how having a prosperous mindset can help you in your financial decision
Kim Butler is the creator of the 7 Principles of Prosperity and she’s leading a movement that’s helping people gain control of their money and have it work for them. Kim’s contrarian mindset has changed the way that thousands of people think about their finances and create freedom as well as wealth.
In this episode, Kim and Krisstina talks about the 7 Principles of Prosperity and share insights on how to feel empowered with any amount of money you may have debunking the biggest financial myths through prosperity economics.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [02:54] – Kim on being a contrarian thinker
- [05:25] – What inspired Kim to be in the financial industry
- [06:33] – Kim’s farm journey and early entrepreneurial exposure milking cows and livestock
- [07:50] – Kim personal finance foundation, financial planning and insurance
- [09:40] – Women and money
- [13:34] – Marriage and money
- [15:12] – Turning point for Kim that made her tweaks on her financial career
- [16:53] – Prosperity Principle
- [23:12] – 1950’s financial era
- [25:51] – 1920’s retirement era
- [27:45] – Kim’s financial career
- [28:52] – Kim’s 7 Principle of Prosperity
- [32:30] – Positive Focus
- [35:20] – Money management philosophies
- [42:07] – How to be stay connected to your own “big picture”
- [44:50] – How Kim help people in their financial plans through the “7 Principles of Prosperity”
- [50:12] – Prosperity Economics and a typical financial planning strategy and products
- [55:30] – Flow and Cashflow creation and implementation
- [59:57] – Income expense game and advice to increase the income
- [01:05:54] – Myth you want to debunk
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’