By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Robb Wolf is a former research biochemist and a two-time New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Paleo Solution and Wired to Eat. Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world by his advocacy for revolutionizing and improving the health and wellness industry.
In this episode, Robb shares the metabolic theory of cancer and the options we have when it comes to taking control of our health and lifestyle. Robb also shares other ways one can fight this lifestyle disease.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [02:14] – Life moments that brought Robb to the health and wellness industry
- [07:14] – Cancer and the ketogenic diet
- [09:23] – Body hacks to stay on ketosis
- [13:44] – Cristina’s dad’s cancer journey
- [15:17] – Cachexia, or ‘wasting syndrome’ in cancer
- [16:00] – Robb’s parents’ diabetes battle
- [19:19] – Metabolic theory of cancer
- [24:05] – Taking control of our lifestyle and health
- [25:00] – Robb’s advice to family and people with cancer
- [26:09] – Robb’s challenge to improve cancer facilities
[Tweet “Cancer loves sugar.”]
[Tweet “A ketogenic diet is the best diet when you have cancer.”]
[Tweet “Cancer is a lifestyle disease.”]
[Tweet “When mitochondria cannot produce energy, genes get scrambled in the cell trying alternate paths to survive.”]
[Tweet “Our health and disease prevention comes back to us. We have to look at our lifestyle and take control of our health.”]
[Tweet “There are millions of people who are ill that don’t know their options.”]
[Tweet “Find a treatment protocol that you are comfortable with.”]
Tripping over the Truth The Metabolic Theory of Cancer – book by Travis Christofferson
Robb Wolf Website
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’