By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. On this new series on cancer, Krisstina speaks with Travis Christofferson, author of Tripping Over the Truth: How the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine’s Most Entrenched Paradigms.
In this conversation, Travis explains alternative treatments to cancer such as the Ketogenic Diet and Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy, the metabolic theory of cancer and why there is such resistance against it, and offers advice on what you can do if you or a loved one is diagnosed with cancer.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [05:23] – Travis’s background and what inspired him to write his book
- [07:57] – How Travis stumbled upon the work of Nobel Prize winner, Otto Warburg
- [09:24] – The history and conventional cancer protocol being used and taught today
- [13:40] – Why Travis thinks there is resistance when it comes to the metabolic theory of cancer
- [18:28] – Why chemo and radiation is the standard treatment for cancer
- [21:01] – What Travis would do if he was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 cancer
- [24:51] – Travis explains why alternative therapies like the Ketogenic diet and hyperberic oxygen works against cancer
- [27:41] – Travis discusses what he thinks about plant medicine therapies
- [29:18] – Why Travis is convinced that cancer is a metabolic epigenetic disease
- [31:04] – If cancer is an industry created to keep us sick and others rich
- [33:23] – The disparity in cost between alternative and conventional treatments
- [37:57] – How making better lifestyle choices can mitigate the risk of getting cancer
- [45:10] – How your mindset can have a positive or negative effect on your well being
- [45:58] – How Oncologists can and should provide hope to their patients
- [49:36] – What Travis hopes his book and his work in this field will help accomplish
- [53:17] – The resources Travis would recommend to families and patients affected by cancer
- [56:04] – The myth Travis would like to bust
[Tweet “The era of targeted medicine has been a colossal disappointment. It’s barely moved the needle on cancer survival rates.”]
[Tweet “MD’s really are not taught nutrition. It’s just not part of the protocol.”]
[Tweet “The most lucrative branch of medicine is oncology.”]
[Tweet “The #1 risk factor for cancer is aging.”]
[Tweet “One of the worst things people can go through is cognitive demise; feeling that they have no control.”]
[Tweet “We need to stop thinking of cancer as a fixed genetic disease.”]
As a special thank you to listeners of the podcast, click here to download a FREE copy of my book, “Falling For Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with your Finances”.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’