By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
James Schmachtenberger is the co-founder and president of Neurohacker Collective, a business that applies the dynamics of neuroscience to radically uplift human wellbeing’s life experiences by the help of nootropics, aiming to make life a more fulfilling journey by improving one’s mental, cognitive and emotional health.
Qualia is their groundbreaking nootropic product that naturally helps optimize mental ability.
In this episode, James shares ways on how we can optimize our mental health to be able to uplift our human experience. Also, he tackles the benefits of nootropics over pharmaceuticals for cognitive performance as well as mental and emotional well-being.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [02:00] – All about James and the Neurohacker Collective
- [04:20] – James first encounter and discovery of the “out of the norm” nootropic medicine
- [08:35] – Essential actions to take care of your brain
- [10:50] – Brain Fog, Stressors and Downgrade causes
- [13:43] – Debunking the myths about the brain
- [16:16] – How Brain Chemicals Influence Mood and Health
- [18:24] – Effects of Synthetic Medicine
- [23:02] – What is Nootropics and its effects to cognitive function
- [28:00] – Supplement vs. Synthetic Drug: A comparison
- [34:30] – Alternative Medicine or Prescribed Medicine: Is there an option?
- [36:00] – Qualia supplement and its benefits
[Tweet “Myth: Memory loss is because of old age.”]
[Tweet “You can bring your experience of life back through neurogenetics.”]
[Tweet “Increase in dopamine, decreases critical thinking capacity and empathy.”]
[Tweet “Synthetic drugs override natural systems that eventually create drug dependency.”]
As a special thank you to listeners of the podcast, click here to download a FREE copy of my book, “Falling For Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with your Finances”.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’