Having overcome serious illness in his youth, Harry Massey founded NES Health in 2002. The company is dedicated to fostering a 21st-century system of healthcare based on the integration of physics and biology. Harry has created several cutting-edge technologies including BioEnergetiX, the world’s first practical clinical system for reading and correcting the body’s energetic field.
Harry and I spoke all about energy — whether it’s depleting or adding energy in our lives! He is such a gem and especially in this field. I have no doubt that you will be filled with motivation and new perspective after listening to Harry’s wisdom.
“I was just burning the candle– I didn’t understand about managing energy in the slightest…” — Harry M.
In sharing this, Harry expresses that we MUST take at least a day or two off during our stressful work weeks– even if they are impactful stressful work weeks!
Learn how to manage your energy.
Did you know that your emotions can drain you– as well as your stress?
I asked Harry if age really does play a role in our lack of energy… you will want to hear what he says ;).
Harry also shares that if we desire to live for a long time, which, who doesn’t, then it’s best to focus on a healthy heart, as well as a sharp mind. These are the two that will keep you going for the long-haul. Quick fact: keep off the sugar!
“Healthier cells, healthier you.” — Harry M.
Here is some food for thought…
What are you doing on a regular basis that is counterproductive and causing you to slow down?
Topics Mentioned in Episode:
- Could you talk a bit about your background with Chronic Fatigue and what that was like for you?
- What was your experience with conventional medicine, and how did you come to discover bioenergetic medicine?
- What exactly is the human body-field, and how are you able to read and correct it?
- What are some practical steps that people can take to “hack” their energy and become supercharged?
- Could you tell us a little more about your film “Choice Point”, and how it relates to everything going on in the world today?