By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
On today’s episode of the Wealthy Wellthy Podcast, I’m joined by Dr. Steve Young, DPT. Steve is a Holistic Health Practitioner and Coach that has co-created a holistic healing system to resolve ailments, a workstation to prevent poor posture and poor health from inactivity, and customized self-care strategies to heal faster. He’s currently working on an AI system that can help people find and resolve the root cause of illnesses. Steve has directly supported the healing of over 8000 patients directly in the last 20 years and is the co-founder of Ammortal, who has a “moonshot” goal is to help a billion people end their suffering from chronic illness and turn their health from a liability into their greatest asset.
During this conversation, Steve and I talk about how the current health care system is broken and why it’s important to focus on the “how” of being healthy versus the “what.” Steve encourages everyone to gain a deeper understanding of their biology, mindset, biomechanics, energy, and environment in order to live in peak performance in every category of life. We discuss actions to take today to minimize illness and start maximizing longevity. Steve believes getting to the cause of the symptoms is key to curing chronic illness, he offers unconventional tips and techniques for increasing energy and vitality for feeling wellthy. If you’re feeling stuck when it comes to your health, you’ll wish to listen in.
Steve’s 5 factors of systemic inflammation
- Biological – The chemical makeup of the body, vitamins, and minerals.
- Mechanical – The physical makeup of the body and the way we carry ourselves.
- Mind – Turning unwanted outcomes into value to remove stress and assign meaning.
- Environment – The food, air, and water in your environment.
- Energetics – Concoiussly controlling your energy and vibration through integration.
You can also click on the timestamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [2:00] – Steve’s story and his journey
- [9:29] – The framework Steve uses to help treat and cure chronic illness
- [18:59] – How spirituality or energetics relate to healing
- [25:07] – Living in a state of dis-ease and the “one thing” that brings ease
- [31:17] – Where does love fit into healing?
- [37:04] – How systemic inflammation contributes to chronic illness
- [39:05] – The mechanical factor of systemic inflammation
- [42:29] – Environmental factors that affect systemic inflammation
- [46:46] – Tips for detoxifying your environment
- [49:12] – The mind/mental factor of systemic inflammation
- [54:37] – Energetics and healing
- [1:00:23] – Utilizing plant medicine for integration and healing
- [1:05:34] – If you really knew steve you’d know that…
- [1:06:38] – Steve’s brag moment
- [1:07:33] – Mythbusting with Steve Young
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’