By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
On this episode of the Wealthy Wellthy Podcast, I welcome Polly Alexandre. Polly overcame decades of self-limiting beliefs and negative patterns about money, to live the life she was always meant to live. She’s an Intuitive Healer and certified Master Coach that travels the world helping creative and spiritual entrepreneurs manifest the resources needed to succeed. She is also the creator of Money Beautifully™, a program that harnesses powerful energy clearing techniques and transformational coaching to help rewrite her client’s money stories.
Polly helps changemakers and spiritual leaders fulfill their soul’s purpose and use their gifts to change the world. In this episode, we talk about money mindset and the many roadblocks we are faced with when it comes to financial confidence, Polly believes that money is the gateway to personal and spiritual growth, and without understanding underlying fears it can be hard to see what’s standing in the way of our success. We talked in-depth about the coexistence of spirituality and money, one really does serve the other. Polly shares that many, if not all money roadblocks, start with personal experiences, fears, beliefs, self-worth, and what society has led us to think. We dig into the idea of self-sabotage, Polly says procrastination or feeling resistance is often caused by internal fears manifesting, and she suggests writing down the fear you’re experiencing and ask yourself why you feel this way to get the root cause of this belief. Polly and I are so aligned on money beliefs and overcoming fear surrounding finances, do you struggle with financial fear or self-worth? You’ll definitely want to listen to this episode.
5 Common Fears And Beliefs
- Self-worth: How we value ourselves, feeling not good enough.
- Visibility: How we wish to be seen by others.
- External Validation: What do people think of us.
- Judgment: Fear of not having enough or too much.
- Avoidance: Avoiding what we don’t understand or fear.
You can also click on the timestamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [2:21] – Polly tells a little about herself
- [5:07] – Mastering money is the gateway to spiritual growth
- [8:20] – How money and spirituality can coexist
- [13:12] – Self-care and its effect on success
- [15:55] – Societal taboo surrounding money
- [21:28] – The pressure of the “more culture”
- [22:48] – More money isn’t the answer
- [25:02] – Money blocks most struggle to overcome
- [31:23] – Getting to the bottom of the fears or limiting beliefs
- [39:24] – Exploring and embracing fear
- [46:11] – Self-sabotage and avoidance
- [54:09] – Polly’s turning point in her career
- [1:02:20] – A big “aha” moment for Polly
- [1:06:41] – Polly’s myth-busting
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’