By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Today on Wealthy Wellthy Wise is Kerry Johnson. Kerry is both a business man and a researcher, having both an MBA and a Ph.D. He’s an internationally acclaimed speaker that has been touted as the nation’s “Sales Psychologist”. Kerry is the author of 7 best selling books.
In todays episode Kerry shares the most lucrative business and sales tactics used by top performers in commission based businesses he offers a methodology for increasing sales by 80% within 8 weeks and we talk money. He shares a list of money tips from his book Behavioral Investing: Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes with Their Money.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [3:15] Kerry explains the idea behind his book and where business owners commonly mis-step
- [7:48] We discuss the 4 common sales fears
- [11:19] Kerry Breaks down “The Game” and gives one interesting concept
- [14:20] Kerry goes into the psychology behind the concept of anchoring
- [16:26] We discuss the power of a face to face meeting
- [18:35] How much do relationships factor into clients decisions?
- [24:10] Kerry explains the importance of will power and personal goals
- [29:00] Kerry and I discuss why completion is hard for some
- [31:17] The growth mindset vs the static mindset
- [34:29] Kerry discusses the deferred rewards system
- [38:05] Strive for the outcome and meeting the goal just happens
- [40:29] Kerry explains his book Behavioral Investing: Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes with Their Money.
- [56:03] Kerry shares his perspective on money as a skill
- [58:21] How the fear of loss affects your money decisions
[Tweet “89% of clients care more about the relationship than the price of premium fees.“]
[Tweet “The most important thing you do in your business is communicate with clients.“]
[Tweet “A goal is having an image of something that happens, an outcome is experiencing that goal or feeling“]
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’