By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Today on Wealthy Wellthy Wise I interview Natali Morris. Natali is a broadcaster, writer, speaker, and the Co-Founder and CFO of Morris Invest. Her mission is to empower couples and families to take control of their money, stop living paycheck to paycheck, and start building real long-term wealth.
In this episode Natali shares new ways to think about your money and how to use it to effectively build legacy wealth for you and your family. She and her husband felt like they were in the rat race, the paycheck to paycheck hamster wheel, and they wanted to get out of it. Natali and her husband made it their mission to learn about money and how to become investors. Even with only one modest income they were able to build long term wealth, now Natali shares her mission by teaching others to do the same.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [02:57] Natali Tells us a little about herself and how she began her journey
- [13:39] We discuss commercially advertised investments
- [15:09] Natali explains finding your freedom number
- [19:42] We talk about Natali’s changes in lifestyle to start building wealth
- [25:50] Natali explains how her mindset played a role in making change
- [32:23] Marriage and money, you have to utilize each others strengths
- [37:31] Natali explains the idea behind her mortgage book
- [40:03] Natali busts her money myth
[Tweet “You don’t want to buy a bucket of eggs, you want a goose that lays eggs every month.“]
[Tweet “Your income even if you own it, is not passive, you have to be involved.“]
[Tweet “You cannot save your way to wealth, you have to own your wealth.”]
Get a free copy of my book “Falling For Money” here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’