By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Krisstina welcomes entrepreneur, business mentor, and best-selling author of the book Blast Off, Allison Maslan. Few people know how to create a successful business better than Allison. Over the course of her thirty-five-year career, she built ten companies, became an expert in scaling those businesses, and turned that into a successful mentorship and consulting company, Maslan International. With clients ranging from Ben & Jerry’s to Allstate, Maslan International has helped businesses master the art of scaling and break through to the next levels of exponential growth.
In this episode, we talk all about scaling businesses to maximize revenue and growth. Krisstina and Allison talk about the importance of hiring correctly, building relationships, and having a strong strategic vision. Allison dissects the acronym SCALE and details her step-by step process by which she solves her clients’ problems. Krisstina and Allison discuss leadership styles and how these styles tend to set the tone for many organizations. Finally, they touch on the topic of business growth and the different forms that growth can take. This is a crucial part of the scaling process, as economies are constantly fluctuating and industries are perpetually being disrupted.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/ZYR5VxfO66Y
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [01:01] – Krisstina welcomes Allison to the podcast
- [03:21] – Allison’s entrepreneurial background
- [04:52] – What it means to ‘scale’ a business
- [06:33] – Some of the struggles Allison sees in business owners looking to scale their businesses
- [09:18] – How to build a team to help grow your business
- [14:02] – Giving your team the roadmap and training they need to succeed
- [17:02] – Allison’s advice on building successful virtual teams in this technology-driven, telecommuting society
- [22:05] – Allison stresses the importance of an ever-present and strategic vision
- [23:28] – Cash flow and investing in yourself
- [26:41] – Allison’s philosophy on sales
- [30:18] – Alliance of teams through hiring and cultivating employees with shared vision
- [33:56] – How building relationships in business opens doors immediately
- [36:10] – Krisstina and Allison discuss leadership and culture
- [42:01] – Allison’s two-step process for execution
- [44:27] – Allison gives business owners advice in discipline
- [47:04] – The different types of growth that a company can achieve
- [50:01] – The consistencies Allison sees across her clients’ business financials
- [52:17] – Parting words of advice to business owners from Allison
- [54:15] – Allison debunks the myth that it’s hard to find good help
- [54:57] – Allison’s new book, Scale or Fail and her gift to the audience
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast
Music custom created and licensed by JAMSPOT Sync Music Productions.