By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In today’s episode, Krisstina chats with Kirsten Hurder-Karchmer, founder and CEO of Conceivable, an online company that helps infertile couples using natural methods. She also founded and operated The Texas Center for Reproductive Acupuncture, one of the largest fertility wellness clinics in the US. Kirsten is also the former President of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine. Tune in to hear about fertility in women and men, and how listening to our body’s menstrual cycle can help fix some of the issues with infertility, without IVF.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [05:34] – What can your pulse say about your health?
- [06:45] – Why does lifestyle and diet matter when it comes to optimal fertility?
- [07:50] – If women figure out what is wrong at the root, almost everything else will correct itself.
- [08:20] – How does the relationship between the menstrual cycle and overall health relate to fertility?
- [10:20] – Our bodies are intelligent, listen to what your body is telling you.
- [11:10] – What is the best barometer for women’s health?
- [13:40] – What are some of the indicators women should be aware of?
- [14:10] – What does Conceivable Cycle mean?
- [14:50] – What happens during a woman’s 28-day cycle?
- [16:49] – Women are genetically evolved to reproduce optimally.
- [16:59] – Why do some women have a hard time conceiving?
- [19:40] – How can women tell if their menstrual cycle is optimal?
- [21:18] – What is Progesterone?
- [21:32] – Conceivable focuses on staying in the present to relieve stress and suffering.
- [22:00] – Why do women internalize infertility issues?
- [23:45] – How much does a typical IVF treatment cost?
- [26:40] – What are some of the everyday things that women can do to change their outcomes?
- [31:05] – Women need to mother themselves first, before they can become mothers.
- [32:11] – PMS, cramps, and heavy bleeding are NOT typical.
- [32:16] – Check out Viv Wellness, the sister company to Conceivable, for herbal treatments concerning cramps and PMS.
- [37:00] – LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU!
- [38:00] – What can men do as part of the fertility conversation?
[Tweet “Our bodies are intelligent, listen to what it’s saying.”]
[Tweet “You can learn a lot about your health by listening to your pulse.”]
[Tweet “Sleep and hydration is key for optimal conceivability.”]
Would You Like the Transcription?
Click here to download.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’