By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In today’s episode Krisstina chats with Christine Hassler, best-selling author, life coach, and passionate about teaching people how to live a good life. Christine focuses on happiness and tackles the things that get in the way of people’s’ joy. We discuss how setting high expectations is the secret to unhappiness, how to resolve having a toxic relationship with yourself, embracing emotional pain, our relationship with money, what is Spiritual Psychology, and generational diversities. Tune into hear how having a better relationship with yourself is the key to happiness.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [05:00] – Being hard on yourself and an overachiever can get you a lot of success, but will you be happy?
- [05:52] – What does a toxic relationship with yourself look like?
- [08:15] – Sometimes we just need to make the commitment without knowing the how.
- [08:30] – Why is there a free fall when taking a leap of faith?
- [09:35] – Work and success are the most ignored addictions.
- [10:00] – How can you find your happiness?
- [12:45] – Is more really better?
- [13:09] – Find out one of the biggest myths when it comes to happiness.
- [13:38] – How to have an adult temper tantrum.
- [13:40] – The emotions and pain aren’t bad, it is the judgment and shame that makes it dangerous.
- [14:20] – What does it mean to release our emotions rather than recycle them?
- [19:20] – What do money and meaning demonstrate?
- [21:05] – Why our relationship with money is tied to our self-worth.
- [23:36] – Why did Christine write Expectation Hangover.
- [25:45] – Is technology getting in the way of meaningful relationships?
- [26:28] – What is Spiritual Psychology?
- [30:00] – What is generational diversity?
- [32:25] – What are the three things generations are defined by?
- [35:55] – What is Expectation Hangover?
- [36:58] – The idea of quick fixes is another myth that has been busted.
- [37:40] – Personal growth is the process of developing awareness and tools and attracting situations to integrate them.
[Tweet “Setting too many expectations is the secret for unhappiness.”]
[Tweet “Work and success are one of the most ignored addictions.”]
[Tweet “Our relationship with money is tied to our self-worth.”]
[Tweet “What impacts self-worth the most is the illusion of separation.”]
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’