By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. James Ochoa is on a mission to help others understand the struggles of ADHD. People who have been diagnosed with ADHD should not see themselves as limited, flawed, or incapable. Their new found condition should be seen as a strength instead. Those with ADHD are able to see the world in a very unique way, which means they’re able to create a fantastic life for themselves―if only they fully understood their neurological condition.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [04:10] – James has recently published a book about his journey.
- [05:05] – Krisstina’s son has been diagnosed with ADHD.
- [06:15] – What is adult ADHD?
- [10:00] – Being distracted vs. having ADHD, are two very different conditions.
- [13:10] – People with ADHD are consistently inconsistent.
- [17:15] – We need to understand that people who have ADHD are suffering from a neurological issue.
- [23:10] – You can turn this condition into a strength.
- [24:05] – Those with ADHD see the world in a completely different way―ADHD is a gift, not a limitation.
- [26:10] – Medication only attributes to about 15% of the intervention.
- [31:15] – James is well-aware of his personal condition, which is why he has systems in place to help him through it.
- [32:50] – What are some of the signs of ADHD?
- [40:00] – What should you do if you have ADHD?
- [42:40] – What is ‘the tool of acceptance’?
- [49:00] – Meditation and mindfulness are a critical part of calming the mind down.
- [53:40] – Find out how you can use your own imagination to calm yourself down.
- [59:35] – What’s a common myth about ADHD that James hears about all the time?
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’