By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Stacey Martino is a relationship coach, certified divorce preventionist, and a certified marriage educator. Together with her husband, Paul, they run RelationshipDevelopment.org and have helped over 10,000 families by empowering couples to create their unshakeable love and unleashed passion.
Their relationship development methodology is all based upon the concept that one person is capable of transforming a relationship, it doesn’t take both partners in order to see positive results.
In this episode, you will learn about the destructive patterns that hurt romantic relationships and the things couples can change to improve and grow a marriage in order to feel more love.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [02:07] – Her company and the work she and her husband are involved with
- [04:48] – Stacey’s background and how she got involved in her field of work
- [16:35] – The masculine/feminine energy dynamic
- [21:17] – What Stacey recommends for getting into your feminine energy
- [23:59] – Why the masculine/feminine is the lifeline of a relationship
- [28:08] – Women allowing their men to step into their masculine role
- [30:42] – Emasculation in relationships
- [32:02] – The importance of learning how to be in a relationship
- [35:00] – What she thinks about marriage counseling/therapy
- [37:55] – Helping couples in passionless marriages and those heading towards divorce
- [42:27] – Triggers in relationships
- [43:26] – Stacey give an example of triggering the best in your partner
- [47:45] – The differences between the masculine and the feminine
- [49:30] – Sex in long-term relationships
- [52:05] – Stacey talks about putting your marriage first
- [54:26] – If a woman constantly complaining about their man is the death of a relationship
- [56:39] – The importance of communication in a relationship and how she teaches it
- [58:44] – Working with her husband and what you need to do to work with your spouse
- [01:04:38] – Where she sees money in marriage
- [01:08:10] – The one myth she would like to see busted
[Tweet “Our relationship development methodology is all about one person transforming a relationship, it doesn’t take two.”]
[Tweet “When you’re a powerful, creating, awesome woman is about being completely and fully committed to the what and the why outcome without being completely controlling on the how and the when.”]
[Tweet “Passion is the life-force of any relationship.”]
[Tweet “80% of couples therapy is failing today.”]
[Tweet “Couples work doesn’t work and the reason is because couples work really leads to blame and sides.”]
[Tweet “In any relationship you render yourself powerless the minute you blame someone else.”]
Download your free PRP Cheat Sheet here.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’