By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Dr. Tyna Moore is recognized as an authority in the application of natural pain solutions and regenerative injection therapies to treat all varieties of musculoskeletal conditions. As both a board certified Naturopathic and Chiropractic physician, she brings a unique perspective and expertise to the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions.
In this interview Dr. Moore tells the story of her path to improving her own health.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [01:15] – Rick Marinelli was Tyna’s mentor
- [02:30] – Tyna talks about the history of Naturopathic medicine and it’s connection with functional medicine.
- [04:30] – Krisstina and Tyna discuss the spectrum of Allopath to Functional to Naturopath
- [06:40] – Where do we start when we have an illness?
- [08:45] – What Krisstina learned from her own health journey
- [12:12] – Understanding the consequences of the choices we make in our life.
- [15:15] – How vanity and pain are important driving forces
- [21:00] – The importance of self care and the definition of Orthorexia
- [24:30] – Why at some point you have to “pick a camp”
- [26:10] – The importance of regeneration and how the body naturally works to take care of itself
- [30:30] – How much breakdown comes from doing too much?
- [33:45] – Where does pain come from and what are the different types?
- [37:30] – The importance of having a supportive partner when dealing with pain.
- [39:00] – Why Cortisone therapy and surgery is more damaging in the long term
- [43:15] – An explanation of Prolotherapy & and the importance of platelet rich plasma
- [48:30] – How Dr. Moore uses her therapies in a more preventative, anti-aging approach?
- [50:10] – A definition of biofilms
- [55:00] – The importance of doctor as a healer
- [59:00] – Tyna encourages pets and explains why they’re important part of your family
- [01:00] – A constant myth busted that there’s only one fix for every ailment
[Tweet “I knew early on I was working with a master.”]
[Tweet “People are sick of being sick and modern medicine does not have a lot to offer.”]
[Tweet “All the money and success in the world really doesn’t matter if you don’t have your health.”]
[Tweet “If you get cancer, you have a significantly higher opportunity to survive if you have muscle on your body.”]
[Tweet “What’s the point if you can’t travel, walk, dance and have sex?”]
[Tweet “Poor lifestyle drains the adrenal and thyroid bucket.”]
[Tweet “Self-inflicted hate is an attack on the immune system.”]
Download your free PRP Cheat Sheet here.
Get Tyna’s book below:
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’