My guest this week is renowned reality interventionist Shiraz Baboo.
If you’re like I was before meeting Shiraz, you’re not quite sure what a a reality interventionist does.
Well, Shiraz helps people discover where they are subconsciously addicted to struggle, pain, or fear…AND he helps them to overcome the addiction to struggle so that they can live a more fulfilling and magical life.
Shiraz helps people breakdown their subconscious barriers that hold them back from success and fulfillment.
While that sounds much like what a counselor does, Shiraz does it a little differently.
Yes, he listens like a counselor, asks probing questions, and responds with empathy all like a counselor.
BUT… Shiraz also helps people clear their mind-body-emotionally connected blocks so that they can break through the place they are stuck.
How does he do this?
When Shiraz talks to you, he can tell when your conscious beliefs match your unconscious beliefs. This is the key.
He’ll say something like, “would you like to make a lot more money?”
And, you’ll say “Yes, of course.”
If you’re not aligned on that goal, he’ll say, “That’s bullshit. That’s not coming up as true. So, let’s get to story that’s behind you NOT wanting to make more money.”
Once you are aware of your subconscious sabotage, he help you clear that story, so your conscious and subconscious beliefs align.
Only when they are aligned can you create the life you want for yourself. Whether it’s a healthy relationship, physical well-being, or the financial abundance you seek, Shiraz can help you clear your blocks to get to a place of true conscious and subconscious alignment.
If you’re curious, interested, or fascinated by this, you will love this episode of the Wealthy Wellthy Podcast.
So let’s jump right in and clear some stuff up with Reality Interventionist, Shiraz Baboo!
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Shiraz’s personal story of overcoming arthritis through clearing subconscious beliefs
- The role of childhood experiences and environment in shaping subconscious beliefs
- How subconscious beliefs show up as money problems and blocks to success
- The importance of being willing to go through the healing journey, not just seeking miracles
- The addiction to struggle and how people are unconsciously creating obstacles
- The role of environment and the stories we buy from others around us
- How clearing subconscious beliefs can lead to breakthroughs and opportunities
Here Are Five of My Favorite Quotes:
- “The journey is what shapes you into being an amazing person. And it may not feel like it at the time, it may seem like Why is life kicking my ass right now. But when you get that this is part of the process to make you amazing, then you get out of frustration.”
- “You don’t have to work hard to succeed, you have to be willing to work hard to succeed.”
- “When you can be like Neo in the Matrix and alter reality around you, then you’ve reached the final level. Until you could do that. No, you got work to do.”
- “There are miracles, and there are journeys. And the arthritis going away was the miracle, repairing my body has been a journey. But if you’re not willing to go through the journey, you don’t get the miracles.”
- “When you fail as an adult, that’s the punishment. You’re good. You don’t have to add anything on top of that.”
[01:35] Shiraz’s story of overcoming arthritis through clearing subconscious beliefs
[08:26] The importance of being willing to go through the healing journey, not just seeking miracles
[12:07] – How did you grow up? What was your mindset?
[17:03] – The importance of the healing journey.
[23:24] – Doing the work of asking the right questions.
[27:28] – Punishment is like an addictive component.
[32:49] The addiction to struggle and how people are unconsciously creating obstacles
[44:32] The role of environment and the stories we build from others around us
[51:35] How clearing subconscious beliefs can lead to breakthroughs and opportunities
Shiraz’s Myth Buster
That you have to work hard to succeed. I know why it was created, because you can’t sit on a couch all day and expect to have success. But you don’t have to work hard to succeed, you have to be willing to work hard to succeed. Once you’re in that place of I’m willing to do whatever it takes, then you’re in that place of there’s the journey, and there are the miracles, and now you’re on the journey. Some days you’re working your butt off. But other days, little miracles pop in, and you’re like, oh, wow, I didn’t have to do anything. And I can just relax. This is amazing. And that’s it, get out of the mindset you have to work hard to succeed. Just be Well!
Where You Can Find Shiraz :