My guest this week is Dr. Frances Yahia, an archetypal astrologer, shaman, akashic records’ reader, and spiritual counselor based in South Florida.
She earned her Ph.D. in Mental Health Counseling and Educational Leadership from Barry University and has studied and taught metaphysics for over two decades.
Dr. Yahia’s main interests are Jungian analysis with an emphasis on depth psychology, patterns, shadow work, and the use of symbols and archetypes to assist clients with their deepest subconscious patterns. She helps clients identify the narratives they’ve built their lives upon, deconstruct the story and build a new foundation with the client’s authentic values and philosophy at the forefront of their life.
I felt really pulled to this conversation, especially with how quick Francis was to open up about her life… In the first 2 minutes she got real candid about how she grew up in a cult– and was forced to marry the cult leader’s nephew and had 3 children. It then hit her that this was NOT her value system. So, she maneuvered.
She cried out to the universe: “SHOW ME!” She needed new guidance. Any guidance.
This led her to astrology.
“We all have the right to intuition. However, our intuition is only as good as the quality of our thoughts!” – Francis Y.
Francis quickly learned that a lot of tools and techniques to healing didn’t work because they only tackle the behavior and not the belief change.
Everything started to shift for Francis when she really understood that we have to go back to the beginning– the origin– that moment of conception.
So, she developed the “TED” talk: Thought, Emotion, Desire…
It’s about going to the root: if you do not tackle thought, emotion, and desire, you really cannot transmute. It’s not about transformation, it’s about transmutation!
Dr. Francis’ Nuggets:
- There is no hierarchy in the spiritual world.
- Ask yourself: when you admire something about someone, what wound is it that you’re trying to cover up?
- Any time we feel victimized by our story, we are out of balance.
- If you’re judging something of another, you have that in you.
- Everything is spiritual law!
Topics Mentioned in Episode:
- Universal laws
- How the subconscious programming affects everything in your life
- The connection between emotional responses (how they started) and how they create illness
- The purpose of illness in our society
- Spiritual Adulting