By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Today on Wealthy Wellthy Wise is Erik Qualman. Erik is a #1 Bestselling Author and Motivational Speaker. He has performed in over 50 countries and reached 25 million people this decade. He was voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter’s J.K. Rowling. Eric is the chairman of Equalman Studios which has produced film and animation projects for the likes of Disney, Cartier, IBM, and many other global brands. His business books are used in over 200 universities and have been translated into 8 languages. He has received an honorary doctorate for his groundbreaking work and was formerly a sitting professor at Harvard & MIT’s edX labs.
In this conversation Erik and I talked about how to stay balanced, centered and live a big life. He gives great advice on reaching a place of joy and happiness with complete fulfillment while doing your life’s work and not getting burnt out. We also discuss his definition of wealth and how we really need to redefine the word wealth. Erik us business innovation advice for today’s digital landscape, and shares the number one social tool to use.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [2:02] Erik tells about himself and gives a valuable lesson
- [4:53] We discuss the inspiration behind Erik’s first book
- [7:36] Erik’s viral moment and how I used his video to teach
- [13:36] We discuss the gig economy
- [16:11] Where we are today vs when Erik started and how his presence has changed
- [18:38] Entertain Educate and Empower
- [21:46] Erik’s digital leadership message
- [26:55] We discuss the social landscape of today
- [32:07] What is Erik’s definition of wealth?
- [33:35] An interesting philosophy on money
- [34:24] Erik busts his myth
Get a free copy of my book “Falling For Money” here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’