By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Krisstina welcomes Connie Zack, co-founder and co-CEO of Sunlighten, Inc., a company specializing in infrared saunas. Sunlighten infrared saunas utilize the latest infrared technology to promote natural detoxification and overall general health. Sunlighten products have been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, the Dr. Oz Show and Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof Radio Show. Additionally, Connie has been featured in countless other publications on wellness, sauna, and overall health. Sunlighten’s mission is to make a difference in the lives of others by leading them to a healthier lifestyle.
In this episode, Krisstina and Connie talk about health, wellness, and both the known and unknown benefits of sauna. We learn about the full infrared spectrum and the differences between far infrared, near infrared, and mid infrared saunas. Connie breaks down the different healing properties of all three infrared wavelengths and their unique impact on the body. Connie speaks to the specific health benefits that sauna provides, including lowered blood pressure, reduced inflammation, increased joint flexibility and muscle recovery, reduced stress, cardiovascular benefits, and general relaxation. As pioneers in the industry, Connie and Sunlighten continue to strive for new ways to improve health and wellness.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/6_g_t4NBW6s
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [01:55] – Krisstina welcomes Connie Zack to the podcast
- [02:17] – Krisstina and Connie discuss the conference where they met
- [04:49] – Introducing today’s topic—sauna
- [06:41] – The health benefits of sauna
- [11:43] – Explaining far infrared, near infrared, and mid infrared wavelengths
- [16:21] – The differences between older, more traditional saunas and infrared saunas
- [21:10] – Krisstina discusses the high level of toxins that we are expose to in our lives
- [26:05] – How sauna impacts sleep
- [29:23] – How sauna assists in weight loss
- [32:35] – The anti-aging benefits of sauna
- [35:55] – Connie talks about inflammation
- [38:23] – Connie explains why she includes light and sound therapy in her sauna units
- [41:48] – The different types of saunas that Sunlighten Spas offer
- [47:19] – The price spectrum for Sunlighten saunas
- [51:02] – Connie talks about being a trendsetting pioneer in the sauna industry
- [54:39] – Connie debunks the myth that all infrared is the same
[Tweet “I am a firm believer that any sweating is good.”]
[Tweet “We like to say it’s the addiction you feel good about.”]
[Tweet “Energy and being able to think clearly is just priceless.”]
[Tweet “What I love is that we can reduce inflammation without adversely affecting the kidneys, without changing the liver, without making you go to the bathroom more.”]
[Tweet “What I love about Sunlighten Spas is you’ve made it so easy, really. Press a button for detox. Press a button for pain management. Press a button for relaxation. Press a button for anti-aging.”]
[Tweet “If you can quiet the mind, the healing will follow in the body.”]
[Tweet “Your time is so valuable that every time you spend in it [a sauna] should be about healing your body and making a transformation.”]
For more information or to purchase your own Sunlighten sauna
Get a free copy of Krisstina’s new book “Falling For Money” here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast
Music custom created and licensed by JAMSPOT Sync Music Productions.