By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. Today’s guest is Dr. Eleanor Womack. Eleanor practices Internal Medicine and Age Management at the Westlake Medical Arts clinic located in Austin, Texas. Eleanor started out as a traditional doctor before realizing there was an alternative way to keeping her patients alive. She discusses how she discovered alternative medicine and what she does today to help keep her patients healthy.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [03:25] – Eleanor talks about her journey from traditional medicine to how she created her current practice today.
- [04:15] – Life unfinished was worse than having more life.
- [04:35] – Eleanor didn’t know anything about alternative therapy back then.
- [05:05] – What do you do with a girl called Eleanor?
- [05:35] – Eleanor was given two hours to see each patient.
- [06:20] – The patients who had ‘no hope’ all of a sudden were living! What’s going on here?
- [10:25] – It’s different for everyone, so you can’t listen for 10-15 mins on what their problems are.
- [10:50] – What’s the root cause?
- [14:25] – How often does Eleanor’s current patients need a prescription?
- [16:15] – Krisstina did not have a very good time trying to find help from doctors.
- [18:20] – We’re not taking care of ourselves and, for many of us, we don’t know how to.
- [20:25] – The medical system tells you ‘you can eat it all’, so you don’t admit certain truths to yourself.
- [22:05] – Let’s talk anti-aging.
- [30:25] – Take your Vitamin D supplements!
- [31:35] – You have to tell yourself the truth. You cannot run from what your body is saying to you.
- [32:45] – Your telomeres do not shorten when you’re in healthy relationships.
- [37:30] – What does Eleanor recommend to improve our diet?
- [42:25] – How much sun exposure do you really need?
- [44:25] – What’s the first step people should take to make their lives better?
[Tweet “Life unfinished was worse than having more life.”]
[Tweet “Each doctor told me something different. Each doctor threw a prescription at me.”]
[Tweet “If we take care and listen to our body, our body will tell us things.”]
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’