By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In this episode, Krisstina talks with John Gray, famous author of the book Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. He is back with a new book called Staying Focused in a Hyper World. Krisstina and John discuss the differences between girls and boys with ADHD in childhood, and the effects Ritalin and Adderall can have on a person into adulthood. John shares with us how he was able to fully reverse his early onset Parkinson’s diagnosis, the natural way.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- 04:12 – John is dedicated to helping people have better relationships.
- 04:41 – He talks about food cravings and how those awful foods can be a contributor.
- 04:51 – John focused on natural solutions to completely reverse his early onset Parkinson’s diagnosis.
- 05:27 – He discusses being a high performing ADHD person his whole life.
- 06:29 – John talks about different ways ADHD shows up in boys and girls.
- 08:20 – Better brain function means you follow through.
- 09:49 – How much of this new environment attributes to the cause of ADHD?
- 10:54 – Your ability to experience natural pleasure has been diminished by over-stimulation.
- 11:28 – John talks about our desire to want to win the approval of our parents.
- 12:07 – TV and iPads stimulate higher levels of dopamine than an actual relationship.
- 13:11 – Sugar and technologies induce a chemical dopamine response, which is the source of ADHD.
- 15:16 – Parents are offering sugar or digital stimuli to reward children.
- 15:52 – How will ADHD drugs affect children into their adulthood?
- 17:41 – Commitment over the long-term will let you experience what real love is.
- 18:49 – The novelty of a relationship drives women with ADHD and low self-esteem to choose the wrong men.
- 19:12 – Men with ADHD get turned on by the wrong investments.
- 21:47 – John talks about being addicted to grieving.
- 23:22 – Krisstina asks John about a prevalent myth that is absolutely false.
- 25:28 – There are minerals out there that work better, with no side effects, than taking ADHD medications.
- 26:02 – Brain challenges are more prevalent in smarter children.
- 26:08 – Krisstina asks for the one piece of advice to make a change in moving out of this hyperactive world.
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’