By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In today’s episode, Krisstina talks to Michelle and Keith Norris, a married power-couple and co-founders of Paleo f(x), with a mission to bring the Paleo diet and lifestyle to the masses so we can all have a healthier world. They have a desire to bring medicine and the Paleo approach to the public in order to teach and inspire people to be healthier and live a longer quality of life. Michelle is a founding partner and Vice Presidential Director of ID Life Wellness, a supplement company; she is also an Executive Chef, Founder and Owner of Instinct Catering. Keith is a former competitive athlete, partner with Efficient Exercise, and Partner of ARX Equipment, a new advancement combining technology with workout equipment; he is also a founding partner of ID Life.ife/6
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [04:15] – What is Paleo f(x) and how did you two come up with the idea?
- [07:30] – Paleo is more than just a diet, it is a movement.
- [07:43] – What does the term Paleo mean?
- [09:25] – Paleo is about moving all toxins from your life.
- [11:44] – There is going to be 14 New York Times Best-Selling Authors at Paleo f(x).
- [12:00] – Michelle and Keith’s business purpose is mission based, not driven by money.
- [15:00] – Keith and Michelle seek out people that will push the envelope.
- [18:00] – What happened during their psychological shift?
- [22:38] – What does it mean to exercise healthy?
- [25:40] – How does metabolic currency work?
- [28:54] – Why are women scared to work out?
- [29:30] – What is an ARX machine and how does it work?
- [33:22] – What are some of the myths that surround nutrition?
- [39:43] – Are supplements one-size fits all?
- [40:41] – Why Keith and Michelle aligned with ID Life.
- [42:48] – EVERYBODY THAT IS A SMOKER LISTEN UP!
- [44:45] – Why are doctors not aware of what is going on with nutrition and supplements?
- [48:15] – Why do people attribute getting older as depreciating?
- [50:34] – What we now know about the importance of sleep.
- [58:12] – Kevin Johnson will be at Paleo f(x) doing a workshop for self-deprivation tanks.
- [01:00:00] – How do we know our unique differences?
- [01:01:16] – How do people go about getting their labs done?
- [01:02:14] – What is 23andMe?
- [01:03:09] – We need to spend time researching ourselves inside and out. N=1
- [01:05:30] – Can you figure out the difference between being hungry and being thirsty?
- [01:08:00] – Come One Come All to Paleo f(x) on May 27th to May 29th.
[Tweet “Most people don’t speak their own body’s language.”]
[Tweet “Getting older doesn’t have to mean depreciating.”]
[Tweet “Paleo is more than a diet, it is a movement.”]
Michelle Norris on Twitter
Keith Norris on Twitter
PaleoFX on Facebook
PaleoFX on Twitter
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’