By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In today’s episode, Krisstina talks to Michelle and Keith Norris, a married power-couple and co-founders of Paleo f(x), with a mission to bring the Paleo diet and lifestyle to the masses so we can all have a healthier world. They have a desire to bring medicine and the Paleo approach to the public in order to teach and inspire people to be healthier and live a longer quality of life. Michelle is a founding partner and Vice Presidential Director of ID Life Wellness, a supplement company; she is also an Executive Chef, Founder and Owner of Instinct Catering. Keith is a former competitive athlete, partner with Efficient Exercise, and Partner of ARX Equipment, a new advancement combining technology with workout equipment; he is also a founding partner of ID Life.ife/6
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [04:15] – What is Paleo f(x) and how did you two come up with the idea?
- [07:30] – Paleo is more than just a diet, it is a movement.
- [07:43] – What does the term Paleo mean?
- [09:25] – Paleo is about moving all toxins from your life.
- [11:44] – There is going to be 14 New York Times Best-Selling Authors at Paleo f(x).
- [12:00] – Michelle and Keith’s business purpose is mission based, not driven by money.
- [15:00] – Keith and Michelle seek out people that will push the envelope.
- [18:00] – What happened during their psychological shift?
- [22:38] – What does it mean to exercise healthy?
- [25:40] – How does metabolic currency work?
- [28:54] – Why are women scared to work out?
- [29:30] – What is an ARX machine and how does it work?
- [33:22] – What are some of the myths that surround nutrition?
- [39:43] – Are supplements one-size fits all?
- [40:41] – Why Keith and Michelle aligned with ID Life.
- [42:48] – EVERYBODY THAT IS A SMOKER LISTEN UP!
- [44:45] – Why are doctors not aware of what is going on with nutrition and supplements?
- [48:15] – Why do people attribute getting older as depreciating?
- [50:34] – What we now know about the importance of sleep.
- [58:12] – Kevin Johnson will be at Paleo f(x) doing a workshop for self-deprivation tanks.
- [01:00:00] – How do we know our unique differences?
- [01:01:16] – How do people go about getting their labs done?
- [01:02:14] – What is 23andMe?
- [01:03:09] – We need to spend time researching ourselves inside and out. N=1
- [01:05:30] – Can you figure out the difference between being hungry and being thirsty?
- [01:08:00] – Come One Come All to Paleo f(x) on May 27th to May 29th.
[Tweet “Most people don’t speak their own body’s language.”]
[Tweet “Getting older doesn’t have to mean depreciating.”]
[Tweet “Paleo is more than a diet, it is a movement.”]
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’