By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In this episode Krisstina talks with Ariel Garten, the founder of Muse. Ariel is a Neuroscientist, Psychotherapist, and trained in Neurolinguistics programming. Krisstina and Ariel discuss meditation and the benefits of meditation for brain health. Ariel shares with us the reason behind Muse, which is a brain sensing headband that makes meditation easier, and how it can help us train our brain.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [02:47] – Ariel gives us a peak into her world as a Neuroscientist.
- [03:55] – Our brains are very plastic, so everything you do builds new neural connections.
- [04:04] – Ariel debunks the old myth that our brains cannot create new brain cells into adulthood.
- [04:38] – Brains love to feel movement!
- [05:10] – There are many things we can do to keep our brains from “aging”.
- [07:12] – Why is meditation important for brain health?
- [08:27] – How to quiet the inner chatter called Monkey Brain in the yoga world.
- [09:38] – Meditation is like exercising your brain.
- [09:42] – The definition of meditation is training your brain to healthy and positive states.
- [11:34] – Be an observer, it’s like watching your thoughts on a movie screen.
- [12:37] – Ariel shares with us how to incorporate meditation as a practice in our daily lives.
- [13:03] – Ariel talks about Muse and how it teaches you focused attention meditation.
- [16:22] – Are you REALLY PRESENT in your life today?
- [20:34] – Muse gives you new insights into your own mental process.
- [25:10] – Ariel shares with us how schools are incorporating Muse and why.
- [25:19] – Find out about new research that is being done in regards to Muse.
- [26:17] – Ariel believes making money is not evil; if what you are doing helps the world in some way.
- [26:50] – Follow your passion in making the world a better place and become economically viable and successful
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’