By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. Known as a health engineer, Garrett Salpeter is the founder of Neufit, providing a different perspective on traditional physical therapy by looking at the nervous system. Garrett and his team essentially focus on where there are neurological blockages in the body and re-train the brain to send signals there. Instead of looking at an injury from a muscle perspective, Garrett dives deeper and focuses on strengthening the nervous system through electrotherapy and exercise.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [04:40] – Krisstina got injured and Garrett cured her. How does his therapy work? What does neurology have to do with it?
- [07:15] – Garrett was able to locate the real source of the problem and it wasn’t where Krisstina was feeling the pain.
- [07:25] – Garrett looks for where there are blockages in the body.
- [07:50] – Everybody is different. We all compensate differently.
- [09:10] – So why does electricity help the body?
- [10:05] – When we can move correctly or more efficiently, we’re able to do things we once thought was too painful or impossible.
- [11:55] – How does electrotherapy work?
- [13:45] – We’re sending signals to the brain, not necessarily to the muscles.
- [14:35] – Traditional training is muscle focused. Garrett approaches injuries from a different angle.
- [16:40] – Let’s talk about conventional physical therapy.
- [23:50] – Krisstina has moved from electrotherapy and is now building muscle mass with Garrett.
- [26:55] – A wide range of people are using Garrett’s services. There is no age limit.
- [32:55] – It doesn’t matter what age you are, you can challenge the nervous system without using heavy weights.
- [34:05] – There are neurological benefits to lifting weight, but it can come back to bite you if you lift too heavy.
- [37:25] – You need to challenge the nervous system on a regular basis to get the best results.
- [43:45] – Anybody can do this. You can baby step yourself into it because electrotherapy does a lot of the legwork for you.
- [46:55] – Is this therapy safe for you? Yes!
- [48:40] – What are some of the common myths about Garrett’s practice that he hears the most about?
[Tweet “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”]
[Tweet “Muscles only do what they’re commanded to do by the neurological signals that feed them.”]
[Tweet “You’re retraining the brain over the muscles.”]
[Tweet “Nothing about jogging for 30 min is challenging for the nervous system or any other aspect of the body.”]
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’