By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. Today’s guest is Clay Womack, husband of Dr. Eleanor Womack, who was a guest on last week’s show. Clay has a background in investment banking, but through his wife’s work he left the industry to get involved with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Clay and Krisstina discuss the benefits of this therapy and how it works.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [04:50] – What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
- [06:45] – How long can you live without food and water? Well, how long can you not live without oxygen?
- [07:25] – Clay talks about why oxygen is so important in the blood.
- [09:25] – Why do some of us have poor circulation?
- [10:20] – A hyperbaric oxygen chamber can help heal inflammation in the body.
- [12:15] – Hyperbaric oxygen therapy creates new ways for the blood to flow.
- [14:25] – The more you exercise the body after a session, the better you can heal it.
- [14:50] – Hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps heal the body, but what about the cognitive abilities?
- [17:00] – Can you use hyperbaric oxygen therapy for anti-aging purposes? Yes!
- [18:10] – Oxygen is regulated as a drug.
- [18:50] – What are the risks?
- [21:25] – With Clay’s investment background, how did he get involved with this?
- [23:10] – Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is starting to become more readily available.
- [27:30] – What are the costs for this therapy?
- [30:00] – Clay sees a lot of service men going in for therapy to help with their PTSD.
- [32:45] – Is hyperbaric oxygen therapy good for athletes? Yes and no.
[Tweet “If you feed the brain more oxygen, it will help repair damaged areas.”]
[Tweet “People who have had concussions 5-6 years ago can see benefits from hyperbaric oxygen therapy.”]
[Tweet “Oxygen is regulated as a drug, so it has to be administered by a physician.”]
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’