By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Andrew Marr is a Special Forces Green Beret, Co-Founder and CEO of Warrior Angels Foundation, and author of TALES FROM THE BLAST FACTORY: A Brain Injured Special Forces Green Beret’s Journey Back from the Brink.
Marr wasn’t impressed with the current state of Veterans’ Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) patient care. So instead of waiting for someone else to change it, he decided to act! He sought out to find an alternative way to provide world class care to Veterans affected by TBI and PTSD. The Warrior Angels Foundation along with Dr. Mark L. Gordon.
In this episode, Andrew and Krisstina talks about how they battle and overcome the traumatic brain injury that they had, the depression, anxiety and struggles that comes with it. Also they deep dive on Andrew’s passion to use his story to educate people about Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [00:55] – Andrew Marr’s background
- [05:12] – his Big whys in deciding to be part Special Forces Green Beret
- [5:00] – what it takes to be a true warrior
- [9:41] – what it a warrior mentality, how Andrew bounced back from his traumatic experiences
- [12:41] – Andrew shares his life changing brain injury trauma experiences that shattered him and his family, his depression battle, alcoholism, anxiety, cognitive dysfunction,
- [22:28] – Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) symptoms and causes
- [34:18] – when did Marr realized that he needed help, what did he does to battle his depression
- [36:40] – what is Marr’s turning point to decide to live and heal himself, his epiphany for change
- [41:10] – his Big whys that pushed him to correct his life and stand up from his downfall and depression
- [44:17] – how Krisstina cope with her traumatic brain injury
- [45:03] – how long it took for Andrew’s complete healing and metamorphosis
- [48:59] – Andrew’s mission and what Warrior Angels Foundation is all about
- [52:12] – what are some alternative or unconventional treatment Andrew use to recover
- [57:13] – what is one myth that Andrew want to debunk
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’