By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Today on Wealthy Wellthy Wise I interview Rebecca Walser. Rebecca is recognized as a top 100 financial adviser in the US. Not only a Certified Financial Planner® and an experienced wealth strategist, but also a Tax Attorney. She is uniquely qualified to assess, structure and implement the best income maximization, wealth maximization, tax mitigation/minimization and optimal legacy strategies for her clients.
In this episode Rebecca and I cover a variety of topics surrounding unconventional wealth building. She warns about the biggest threat of the 401k, the danger most aren’t aware of. We discuss how to find your non-negotiable retirement number and why it’s important. Rebecca also teaches us the two biggest threats to building and keeping your wealth.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- [3:22] Rebecca explains her take on unconventional finance
- [4:55] We talk about how to invest for retirement
- [9:14] Rebecca shares insights on 401k and her perspective on pre-tax wealth building
- [11:12] Learn a strategy on how to manage old an 401k or IRA
- [12:24] Rebecca shares a golden nugget for legacy wealth planning
- [14:48] The investment world can’t compete with life insurance because of taxation
- [16:44] We discuss one inflation hedge and some disadvantages
- [19:00] Rebecca shares her formula to find your non-negotiable retirement number
- [21:46] The two main financial threats
- [27:29] Great opportunities for any business owner to consider
- [29:59] The most common red flag on business accounts
- [31:10] We talk about the number one myth to bust in financial planning
- [33:08] Rebecca’s philosophy on Health Wealth
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Wealthy Wellthy Wise
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’