Every Great Outcome Starts With A Plan
Book A Call With Me Today
After 45 minutes of being fully present, listening to you, and providing you with at least one valuable insight or strategy– if I do have a program that might be right for your situation, I’d love to tell you about it without any pressure. (That’s entirely not my style.) If someone or something else can help you better, I will gladly steer you in the right direction.
I can’t wait to meet you!
Don't just take it from me.
Module 1 is comprised of two parts:
Part 1 is onboarding and getting familiar with the program interface, the others in your group, and office hours.
Part 2 is centered around money philosophy and psychology. You’ll learn what your money philosophies and psychologies are, where they came from, and how they may need some reorienting in order to achieve financial freedom.
- Onboarding, familiarity with the program interface, the others in the group, and office hours.
- Exercises and lectures that will prompt your discovery of your individual psychology and philosophy around money – starting with childhood.
- An introduction to some pivotal money philosophies including: Minimalism, essentialism and stoicism
- An introduction to the basic framework for your money infrastructure. Which you’ll learn is the real secret to building wealth.
- A Q&A process to help you discover why you may be unfulfilled and/or money depleted.
Time: 2-3 hours
Module 2 is an introduction to the framework and system that you’ll be learning and putting into practice to begin your journey of purposeful, exponential wealth building.
What’s covered in the CURBS™ Introduction:
- A strong overview of the exponential wealth building framework
- A comparison and explanation of the old model of wealth accumulation vs. the CURBS model. Explaining why the old model takes most people 40 years and 40+ hour work weeks to “accumulate wealth,” when it doesn’t have to.
- The distinction between passive and working income and a declaration of what your goal should be in terms of both.
- Determination of how much your spending habits are costing you quantifiably.
- A simple technique to implement every time you spend, in which can save you at a minimum a few more dollars, but at a maximum contribute to the reaching of your financial freedom.
- Understanding the comparison between a business and a household business.
Categorize focuses on a particular piece of the CURBS practice: Categorizing your expenses. You’ll work with this through an exercise encompassing a full personal profit and loss statement and will discover how much of your income you’re spending in 8 different categories.
What’s covered in Categorize:
- A thorough explanation of the money categorization process, and why it is/will be crucial to your money mastery success.
- A deep, detailed exercise consisting of completing a full personal profit and loss statement and categorizing every single facet of cash outflow and cash inflow.
- A discovery of what percentage of your income you’re spending in 8 different master categories
- A deep dive into your financial statements with a microscopic view of a typical month looks like for you financially.
Time: 2-3 hours
Module 3 is centered around multiple interactive and thought provoking exercises to surface your reality of what types of spending you’re engaging in. Whether it’s mostly meaningful or meaningless to you, profound and value aligned, and/or used to alleviate a need for immediate satisfaction versus being allotted for and aligned with your future goals.
- An uncovering of not only where your money is going objectively, but that of a deeper understanding of what percentage of your cash outflow is on 1.Meaningless versus Meaningful expenses 2. “Small” expenses that may be detrimental to your financial goals and ultimate freedom 3. Interest.
- Gained clarity on why money matters to you and what meaning it has.
- Determination of how your spending habits are aligning with your values and goals
- Exercising the thought of money reallocation and the objective return by doing so.
- How and where to find up to $14,000 a year to re-spend (reallocate) in just one exercise.
- Learning the difference between ROI vs. ROE – how to be a smart day to day “investor” in your household business.
Time: 2-3 hours
Module 4 is centered around the learning and practical use of the millionaire formula. You are provided a game-changing resource/tool that algorithmically (based on the millionaire formula) auto populates your current and ideal weekly, monthly and yearly financial actions that are keeping you from and will get you to financial freedom.
- The learning and implementation of the millionaire formula to apply to your individual financial situation and goals
- A provided detailed tool/resource that, using our algorithm & based on your individual income and tax bracket, will determine ideally what you should be putting aside for investments, taxes, living & luxury expenses, and all three of your savings buckets every month.
- As well as determine what your current financial position is. Through the automated calculator you’ll be given the exact difference between where you should be financially and where you are in all of the master categories, as well as how to bridge the gap to get from one to the other.
- The knowledge of how to use this tool in combination with quickbooks to create a plan – weekly, monthly and yearly to achieve financial freedom.
- The answer of the exact quantifiable financial changes you need to make starting today.
- A process to help W-2 and Non W-2 income earners more accurately project income
Time: 3-4 hours
Module 5 is centered around the introduction to and use of your new personal money management tool: Quickbooks Online. You’re given an online, 10 year tenured importable financial management skeleton to use for the rest of your financial journey. This week gives you the first half of the practical steps to begin setting up your new financial management and wealth building system.
- Step by step instruction and guidance on how to begin implementing the practices and systems that you’ve learned and that are necessary to your exponential wealth building journey.
- The introduction and application of Quickbooks Online
- A guide on how to set up the buckets (accounts) with your bank.
- A given exact amount that should be swept into each bucket per month based on your individual household income and the variability of such.
Time: 4-5 hours
Module 6 is centered around the completion of the implementation of your new money management and wealth building system. This includes the usage of your Kashflow Calculator, Quickbooks Online and your local bank. It also steps away from the tedious money side of things and takes a deep dive into the other meaningful and important categories of life – which gives money its value and ultimate purpose.
- An individual thought seeking exercise that brings you back to the WHY. This allows you to answer questions that are crucial to your money management and growth practices going forward.
- A guided exploration and realization of what your beliefs and feelings are toward other conjoined factors of life.
- Conclusive instruction of how the process works from start to finish – and the final steps and process to walk away with a self ran, automated money management and making machine.
The bonus module at the end of the course includes three helpful tools and resources. First, is a lecture based summary of the entire CURBS framework. Second, is a 3 part video series on the introduction of alternative investing. Third, is the opportunity to claim your end-of-course consult with Krisstina where you’ll be given the final steps and tips for longevity of financial success – long after the 6 weeks ends. More fills this module – but it’s one you won’t want to miss.
Krisstina Wise is a real estate mogul, Millionaire Coach and creator of several multi-million dollar businesses including Goodlife Luxury, The Paperless Agent and WealthyWellthy. She is an international speaker and author of the Amazon Bestseller Falling for Money, A Romance Novel For Your Bank Account. Named one of the 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders in the country, she has been featured in USA TODAY, as well as by Apple, Contactually and Evernote for her creative leadership with emerging technologies