By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. In today’s episode, Krisstina chats with Marc St. Onge, founder of Bend Beauty, about skin care, cell degeneration, what role food plays in our health, consequences of producing energy, chronological aging, and UV protection. Tune in to learn how you can gain a holistic approach to living a wellthy life.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- 04:15 – Why do we age?
- 05:45 – What is chronological aging?
- 06:35 – The two stages of aging are functional and degenerative.
- 08:20 – What lifestyle choices are we making that accelerates the degeneration of cells?
- 10:50 – How can we sustain the energy production of the mitochondria within the cell?
- 11:15 – What is the definition of anti-aging?
- 11:30 – What is oxidative stress?
- 12:40 – There are consequences to producing energy.
- 14:30 – Is consuming more anti-oxidants better for our health?
- 19:46 – What happens to the body when we eat?
- 24:30 – What roles do chemical and emotional stress play?
- 33:00 – What is chronic inflammation?
- 37:05 – What is the one thing that governs the body’s climate?
- 43:00 – The skin care industry is victim to the lack of a regulatory framework that prevents companies from making false claims.
- 46:30 – Do the topical creams absorb deep enough to reach the bloodstream?
- 52:10 – How do we change the climate within the skin?
- 53:00 – Hydration is essential for every layer of our skin.
- 54:30 – Marc talks about Bend Skincare.
- 58:30 – Myth busted!!!
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’