By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the WealthyWellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. Today’s guests are power couple Dave and Sandy Williams. Dave and Sandy have been married for 23 years, but it wasn’t until three years ago that they really began to understand each other and how they communicate. Tune in to find out their secrets to a fabulous relationship.
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- 02:25 – Why do we have communication breakdowns?
- 03:15 – It boils down to three things – How people think, feel, and do.
- 06:05 – Dave and Sandy have been married 23 years.
- 06:45 – Dave and Sandy had a hard time communicating with each other for a good 20 years.
- 08:30 – Since Dave and Sandy work together, it’s become more important than ever to understand how each person communicates.
- 09:50 – How do Dave and Sandy differ in communication styles? Sandy explains.
- 12:30 – Now that they both understand each other, they can use their strengths and weaknesses more effectively.
- 14:25 – How can couples find out more about themselves and the way they communicate?
- 17:15 – What kind of problems occur when couples are too much alike?
- 21:40 – Sandy talks about the Kolbe assessment test.
- 23:30 – How does this assessment test work for kids?
- 25:35 – Krisstina’s son is diagnosed with ADHD.
- 27:20 – The school system is only designed to support 20% of its students.
- 29:30 – How do you build better teams?
- 34:35 – To have really successful relationships, you must understand the other people and how they’re naturally built.
- 36:35 – What’s the number one myth people tend to believe that’s causing them problems?
Would You Like the Transcription?
Click here to download.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’