By subscribing, you’re guaranteed to get the latest episodes as soon as they are live.
Welcome to the Wealthy Wellthy Life with Krisstina Wise. Today’s subject dives into sleep and the importance of it. Did you know that 70% of the population does not get proper sleep? Claus Plummer is an healthy sleep expert with a Master’s degree in furniture design and manufacturing. He is also a certified sleep coach and helps his clients get the most efficient sleep possible by reviewing their household. Let’s dive in!
You can also click on the time stamps below to jump to those specific points in the conversation.
What We Covered
- 03:15 – We’re all aware of the importance of sleep, but in practice, we simply don’t get enough!
- 06:10 – Almost 70% of the entire North American population has trouble sleeping.
- 09:05 – What are some of the negative consequences that come from lack of sleep?
- 11:30 – You can not catch up on sleep over the weekend.
- 14:55 – What are we doing that’s destroying our sleep quality?
- 15:30 – What is EMF?
- 22:05 – How far do EMF’s travel?
- 24:40 – Take all of your technology out of your bedroom.
- 25:35 – Turn off your cellphone at night.
- 28:45 – What kind of light should we have in the bedroom?
- 34:10 – You might have to reconsider what kind of flooring you have in the bedroom.
- 35:45 – Not getting enough sleep? Look at your mattress and pillows.
- 36:35 – What do you need to look for in a mattress?
- 47:35 – When Krisstina first saw the cost of Claus’s bed, she choked.
- 48:30 – We spend a small fortune on quality organic food, but then we completely ignore the sleeping aspect of our lives.
- 52:35 – Claus helps bust some common myths.
Would You Like the Transcription?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – WealthyWellthy Life
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’